Monday, July 22, 2013

Recollection

The Italian Lunch!
Hello!

I managed to do a long video update that catches up on most of the trip so far. It just hits the surface, but I am able to touch on many of the concepts and stories that have been sitting in my head and waiting to make their way to the blog.

The "Less than 30 Days" Update (YouTube Link)

Chris and I are in Brussels, Belgium now. We were welcomed by some great hosts and had a nice beer and a summer pasta dish before retiring to some comfortable beds. We're excited to press forward in our journey, but it had been sad leaving France.

Okay. I'll be writing up a blog post in the next few days, so look for that soon. For now, all I have are these videos. I've also updated the pictures section with a few more photos.

See you!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment